OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

First up don't jump on this as a one-eyed post, it is simply one...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    First up don't jump on this as a one-eyed post, it is simply one of many perspectives

Share market is a beast that can surprise the best, so the saying "expect the unexpected", does apply in any and all directions. Having repeated that piece of wisdom and trolling through the fundamentals and numerous charts on heaps of stocks, this for me anyway, just happens at this time to be the most interesting comparison for very obvious reasons.

The following is an example using some creative imagination just what "COULD" (remember I said could not would) happen to a share investment in this company "IF" they hit what Sandfire Resources struck.

Just saying maybe worth a little consideration, that's all

And yes with full disclosure I do have my large parcel back intact after the run up,

$100k into SFR in April '09 increased to over $6mil in August '10 and to over $9mil in October the same year

This was also during the largest market upheaval since the great depression

Now not saying this will happen here, but anyone who knows the potential with this turf bordering onto Sanfire will admit there is the possibility of a larger discovery than at present and then consequently some very nice gains

If anyone cares to put the Sherlock cap on complete with pipe and magnifying glass there are quite a few clues to be found that bear out this potential

All about risk vs reward, these are not the only holes they will drill here and Doolgunna is not the only turf that offers the company prospects

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.