OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling Underway at Red Bore , page-15

1. 3,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    to continue your SFR comparison and for those who want to see what will really get the SP excited have a look at the SFR announcements on 18 May and 21 May 2009.

I'd suggest some leaks prior to those announcement and the TH a few days earlier are what sent the SP from about 10c to 20c.

Those announcement drove the SP up to 50c. Those assays, very good as they were (reasonable lengths, single digit concentrations), were not as good as the ones that THX announced back in the day - same lengths much better % copper.

So THX hits a couple of those and that's what you can expect of the SP. But I do recall THX is only sinking a couple of drills holes to begin with. SFR sunk 30 to come up about 7 really good ones.

throughout June, July and August they hit more massive sulphides and the SP went to $1 then $1.40 then over $2. and then they just kept hitting more and more and more and off it went to $3.50.

So that's the kind of story that potentially could unfold over the coming months noting the THX's first strikes at RB were substantially better than the ones that drove up to SP of SFR from 20c to 50c and I still don't think the market has correctly picked up on that.

certainly they could drill and hit nothing that exciting but I don't think you get 20%+ hits at length in one spot without getting similar results close by. in fact the last update they put out on sept 2011 showed 17m 11.7%. A couple that that'd be enough to move the SP substantially IMO.

remember thx has hardly spent a dime on exploration at RB since mid-late 2011 when either it seems to have become apparent that there was potentially going to b a issue with Richmond or they went off and got more interested in a few other targets instead.

GLTA it's going to be an interesting 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.251K 375.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28808840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33109023 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.