DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Not a Geo but here goes..... Only an investor and welcome any...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    Not a Geo but here goes.....

Only an investor and welcome any insight or corrections into what I have posted -

I like the potential DEV has here at Nangus Rd from what has been announced.

I like to try and understand the potential and read between the lines of announcements and chart them from start to finish.

Dominion Mining Challenger was a very high grade short mine life discovery the same as Doray minerals Andy well exactly the same both company’s appreciated in share price substantially from Discovery to eventual mining ….

I entered DEV for the Au potential (same as Legman ) and Junee was my focus.

When CHN found Pd it was not what I was expecting (but happily received) as there main focus was on Au at Pyramid Hill

Anyway we DEV holders now have the chance IMO to be part of a major Cu Au Phorphry discovery in an area that is well known for these types of discoveries…..

And we may also get a Cu Ni Pd discovery at Sovereign Hill assays pending for hole 3 to top it off….

From what I can understand it looks as if DEV have all the tell tale signs pointing to a potential large Cu Au Phorphry discovery…

They have identified the Argillic, Propylyric and Phyllic zones and are chasing the high grade Potassic zone? Assays pending…

From announcement - Preliminary geological and alteration observations indicate that this hole 1 has intersected several broad zones of sheared and hydrothermally altered phyllic to localised advanced argillic mineral assemblages replacing what was originally an andesite.
    Both the phyllic (sericite-silica) and advanced argillic (pyrophyllite) assemblages host abundant pyrite mineralisation, together with numerous intermittent zones of quartz-pyrite veins (see examples in Figures 3 and 4).

Not from announcement - The key to Phorphry exploration is the alteration of the surrounding rocks (which they have – Intense hydrothermal alteration with associated Pyrite mineralization and quartz veins) that occurred during the intrusion and mineralization of the so called propylitic – Phyllic and potassic alterations

In phorphry exploration if you don’t see “significant alteration” then you probably not close to mineralization unless the rock post dates the mineralization event….

If the alteration outcrops – straight forward field mapping will identify the tell tale minerals

Chlorite – calcite – epidote of the propylytic zone
    Quartz sericite pyrite of the phyllic zone
    Biotite magnetite quartz and base metal sulphides of the Potassic zone

The potassic alteration generally hosts the bulk of the high grade mineralization - what they need to drill through...

Here is a easy to listen to video – I have another good in depth one that goes for over 30 minutes…..

Remember these deposits are usually very large and of lower grade so Assays will in the end determine what we have – GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $36.75K 122.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 120376 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 37952 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.