DEV 3.33% 31.0¢ devex resources limited

I agree @trousergecko a very low key DD announcement. But I...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    I agree @trousergecko a very low key DD announcement. But I believe that is their intention, not over promote at this early, reconnaissance stage. 3 holes, let's see what they find... might get lucky, who knows... But I would be just as interested in what the ground EM throws up, maybe some strong EM leads to send the DD or RC rig over.

FWIW my take on where DEV will be initially drilling is circled in the below map. I don't see DEV drilling yet on our 100% owned land. This is the areas DEV identified as exposed **bronorite and pyroxenite. See below comments on this, if anyone is keen to refresh their memory. Probably 2 holes in south, 1 in North is my guess. Maybe 500m each, all dependent on what they hit as they drill. They may get lucky and strike chalcopyrite and pentlandite. We will find out in a few weeks. If no visuals, I understand WA lab assay turnaround is now around 4 weeks.

"At Sovereign, DevEx has yet to drill beneath the upper differentiated mela-**bronorite and pyroxenite to determine the position of any lower serpentinite that could occur beyond the pyroxenite layer. The difference is that the Gonneville Intrusion appears to be folded onto its side so exposing the lower Ni-Cu-PGE rich serpentinite at surface. By contrast, the Sovereign mafic-ultramafic Intrusion is currently interpreted to be flatter lying, with the more prospective ultramafic rocks (serpentinite) lying beneath the pyroxenite and mela-**bronorite. This interpretation is supported by several windows of mela-**bronorite and pyroxenite seen within the intrusion and rimmed by elevated palladium and platinum (PGE) and lithologies consistent with the upper differentiated portion of the intrusion."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3662/3662133-0ecff1fac252e4641dd264990d1bffe5.jpg

Lately DEV has been about as volatile as Gordon Ramsay on a good day. But I am not a trader and am happy to see this play out.

GLTA
    Last edited by Brobel: 07/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $136.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $188.5K 616.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19633 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 12234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.0¢ 106685
Last updated 15.42pm 01/05/2024 ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.