DEV 0.00% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling underway at Sovereign Ni-Cu-PGE Project, page-55

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Howdy all,

Unfortunately, I don't get much time of late to read or post on HC. But I am still watching DEV very closely and firmly believe 2022 will be a transformational year.

One significant news caught my eye, and perhaps others have seen today's interesting announcement from CHN. Very much worth a detailed read as it is (IMO) quite relevant to DEV's sovereign hill prospect.

CHN has released results that further validate the Gonneville intrusion extends north and all indications are the 26km strike is extremely prospective. Of most interest to me was the new "Flinders" anomaly... further up, 25km north east of Gonneville... which by my bearing would make it literally next door to the south of Sovereign Hill. See some comments I have copied below:

"A high-priority late-time AEM anomaly, coincident with a ‘Gonneville-like’ lens-shaped magnetic feature, identified at the new Flinders target, ~25km NE of Gonneville."

"Airborne EM in this area has identified a strong, late-time EM anomaly coincident with a ~1.8km x 1.2km discrete, lens-shaped magnetic feature at the Flinders target, located approximately 25km NE of Gonneville and ~3km NW of Torres (Figure 4)."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4133/4133743-14e79ecdc4a71f38d948119eaf649da3.jpg

"No exploration has ever been completed at Flinders, however its magnetic and EM response is considered highly prospective given the obvious similarities with Gonneville. Historical diamond drilling completed ~1.5km SE of the new target intersected a layered mafic-ultramafic intrusive,
    however drilling was restricted by State Forest access restrictions to the east and Bindoon Defence Training Area access restrictions to the west."

OK... further to this... my thoughts it's worth noting the Flinders anomaly is on the other side of an interpreted fault line that separates the Julimar complex. Certainly bodes well for what may lie underneath Sovereign Hill.

I suspect we will shortly be seeing an update from DEV re results of their extensive ground EM activities and further RC & diamond drilling that is planned to vector into potential accumulations of massive sulphide mineralisation.

Also suspect we will have some news on the ongoing AC / RC / DD at Junee....

And of course Nabarlek will be gearing up soon... that is a real sleeper IMO... perfect for the tear that Uranium will go on this year (IMO)

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $132.0K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 78262 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 88132
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.