SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

@Pedalves1982Don't be surprised. Might not happen today but if...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @Pedalves1982

Don't be surprised. Might not happen today but if there are a number of CFD traders it just might.
    I f I tell you it's a dud please believe me. They have been exploring Maibele North, Airstrip and Diabete for well over a decade.
    Hundreds of holes, 200m apart, 400m apart, 800m apart. As deep as 140m below surface.
    The results today and a couple of weeks ago are just 1 metre depths, the rest has shit, no continuity. It's rubbish.
    Oh, have they done anything at Takane? LOL
    Have they renewed their prospecting licences? LOL.
    Forget your dream of getting rich or making money holding on, I promise you all, it will end up in tears. It's not an investment.
    Don't even believe it can't go to 0.1 cents because it can and will in time.
    It's not even worth $2m in market cap. Current cash will barely last to end of June, then more diluition at a much lower price.
    They might even consolidate shares giving you 1 share for 10 to raise the share price a little (same market cap) but doesn't look like a piece of shit.
    Only fools would put money into this. Inexperienced taders/investors. Forget your charts on this stock. Means absolutely nothing.
    Anyway. I thought I'd leave you with these if you haven't seen them. Might pep you up a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.107M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $26.39K 8.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 73626843 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14130865 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.