DDR 1.55% $9.85 dicker data limited

telstra is a reseller as it's an IT company, they do service and...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    telstra is a reseller as it's an IT company, they do service and sell products, for example, they set up office networks for other big corps and provide managed IT services. on the other hand, resellers are allowed to purchase products from distributors and use them, but that doesn't mean end users could just purchase goods directly from distributors
    for example, let's say BHP (in mining industry) was a telstra's customer, and one day DD approached BHP or BHP approached DD, either way, dd sell directly to BHP, then dd would be in big trouble and lose all telstra's business
    i'm a reseller myself, i get leads from distributors including dd, if they sell directly to end users, why would they give to me?
    also, from many vendors, a 'distributor->reseller->end user' relationship is required, that means for those products distributors sell, they need to register all parties involved
    the relationship is very complicated as I said, for example, telstra is dd's customer, telstra is dd's competitor, telstra is also dd's supplier
    anyways, ingram will leave autodesk, since dd has been distributing autodesk for years, there will be no cost for the additional income. but most likely it's a transparent transfer for the end users, as they are not involved, their resellers will get transferred from ingram to dd in terms of relationship and billing, but the end users will still get bills from their resellers, unchanged.
    this is how disti works. but true, maybe some resellers will do more business with dd because of this transfer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.85
Change
0.150(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.777B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.70 $9.89 $9.68 $2.286M 232.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $9.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.86 21811 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.