AMD 0.00% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Flanno and team are the right people to make this happen. No one...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3222
    Flanno and team are the right people to make this happen. No one moves quicker than these guys. $30m market cap with these two projects is a joy to behold. I think we will look back one day and kick ourselves. This is a game of patience. Hold tight regardless of the endless crap and noise. They will raise some top up cash again down the track, but that will be used well. They should be able to attract a partner of some sort on one or both of these projects.
    This is a bottom draw multi-opportunity upside play run by the right people. The market has not valued this correctly. I reckon he could do a placement to a strategic at some point and then outsource the main costs next year. It may stay quiet in the market for a little while or someone could just turn up and clean out the stock. I like the fact that these projects are low capex, and quick start up. They wont be bogged down in endless useless govt red tape that will take years to get anything done. They have the assets and the management. The rest is time. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.946K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 542927108 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 44081387 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.