AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Diggers and Dealers Conference Presentation, page-15

1. 2,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Been getting a little distracted by another thread here recently, but I did find time to watch Roger's Diggers AZY live-streamed presentation today (then missed the Greatland one, damn!) I thought him a little understated, but again my gut thinks there may be some pressure from Newmont to keep things low-profile whilst they are in the throes of commercially very sensitive negotiations/decision re Telfer / Wilkie / Havieron et al. I suppose we just have to let them get in with it at Parklands and then make up their minds re the whole shebang. Hence my distraction elsewhere.

I totally agree with you though Scalper re decline haulage from deep/steep underground versus surface haulage along a level haul road. Nobody who has ever worked in a decline, to the sound of a continual procession of trucks laboring their way up to the surface could ever help but think: 'God there must be an easier way to get ore to a mill than this!' And there is of course: shaft haulage.

There used to be a depth formula below which it was cheaper to use shaft haulage than a decline. And from memory, it used to be 400 vertical metres 30 years ago.. But everybody seems to prefer decline's these days. And I'm sure the engineers know better than me on that one.

Speaking of drink..,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.927K 474.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 16611109 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 10737701 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.