SPR 2.32% $1.33 spartan resources limited

I think one of the circumstances in which Simon might find...

1. 18,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3870
    I think one of the circumstances in which Simon might find himself to be in these days is that he tends to be surrounded by ‘tarts’.
    It seemed to me that maybe Diggers get a bit testosterone-fuelled in a financial sense and that there are heavyweight moneyed types out there - who are possibly used to laying the law down with junior miners - now likely feeling a bit dumbstruck due ti Simon having the upper hand .
    And the investors are grateful, and as he said, those in at the 58c raise have now doubled their money .
    A few months ago Hadley was comparing Spartan to a Peter Brock racer that had potential but was only running on four cylinders .
    I wonder what his analogy is now ?

Mine is ‘top dog’
    I liked the black shirt and was thinking that neck pass could almost certainly be imagined into a macho gold chain if he wanted it to be ( and that he could pull the look off in a non-arrogant and even dignified way if he wanted!).
    Once again , I’m glad to be invested here, proud of the way Simon deports himself in the limelight
    ….. and I don’t know about ounces, but didn’t he say he thought there could be $1.3 billion worth of gold in the ground ?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.030(2.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.33 $1.30 $5.495M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28529 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 288685 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.