TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Hi Furnaces, your first question is not really relevant to the...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Furnaces, your first question is not really relevant to the discussion but let's hope they can further increase it and also maintain it. I will await further company updates on the so far excellent ramp up.

Your second question on whether I thought they used one month figure to project over 5 years in the report, well if you were following the thread you would know the answer to that is no, I don't think they used the one month figures. But some were arguing this was the case and didn't seem to like it when I pointed out they wouldn't be likely to use the one month figures to project over 5 years.

Anyway, have another read of the thread and see how you go the second time around.

By the way, do you think they used the one month figures and if not what's your explanation on how they got the 300ktpa concentrate production figure.

Again if you read the thread you will find my suggestion but it all seems unclear in the report to me, and others have also made differing suggestions. So what's your thoughts on how we are going from guidance of say 80ktpa for 6 months to suddenly having 300ktpa for this financial year as per the report.

And to make it clear for you as you seem to have missed the point, I am not asking what we can achieve with actual higher throughput if it is maintained or improved, I am asking you how you think they got the 300ktpa spod production figure in the report.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.