AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Diggers and Dealers Mining Forum Presentation, page-15

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Unless Vince knows something about enviro approvals that myself and many others who HAVE done our own research don't know, estimated time before final EPA approval on the processing plant is 14 Months (being very generous)..

Vince is going to find it is not helpful to keep using the phrases "In the process of finalizing environmental approvals", and "worlds next primary vanadium producer" because in 12 Months AVL holders will be banging down his door asking WTH is going on when neigbours have half a plant built and nothing material has happened on the AVL mine since August 2022..

This is just my opinion, but I see that the majority of people buy his words 100%, so who is to blame when these phrases eventually prove to be misleading at best?

Again, just my opinion. I'm behind Vince, I believe there can be two mines, but I also believe he is skimming over and ignoring a big gap in the timeline, so he can continue making it sound like construction is imminent.
    I'm okay with being proved wrong if it all falls into place as fast as it's implied.
    Last edited by RhysT: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.