ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    so 50%-100% above cash value, yes? GL1 has $30m in cash/liquid asset and a MC of roughly $60m.
    If you are right, we are in that range now but more importantly, this suggests that the market values the deposit of 214Mt at 1.2% Li2O Ore Reserve at around zero.
    Let me show you a 50% graph that tells me that the resource it is worth A LOT more than that (as the worm re lithium prices will have to turn eventually).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6370/6370967-7756a1abcf005bfe09a5b891502f16a3.jpg

I am starting to think that clowns like stonks92 and yihao are here for a purpose (the latter posting exclusively on GL1), which is to always post negative to get more people to sell so that someone (likely with a last name similar to yihao or at least from that jurisdiction) can make a low ball offer and buy those 214Mt at 1.2% Li2O on the cheap. I guess it is a fair assumption that most shareholders would accept a 50c per share offer right now. Would they have even considered such a joke offer when this shit show commenced at around $1.20 not that long ago? hmm...
    Last edited by avinvest: 09/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.