FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Fitnfam,There you go being a guru and actually doing some...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Fitnfam,

There you go being a guru and actually doing some work instead of reading superficially and making assumptions based on no understanding. You should be ashamed of yourself according to some as you qualify for all sorts of derogatory titles.

You do a brilliant job and I highly commend you. I cannot give you enough TU's and don't understand why you don't end up on the front page of Hot Copper and at the top of this thread on a regular basis. This is real knowledge applied to information and at times linked into the macro as well how fantastic I enjoy this a great deal.

On TI guys the first two holes are just that - no loss of pride, miss, indication or anything else other than exploration of the stratigraphy. If you don't know what that word means look it up as Couchy8 has stated - and learn something valuable for your future research.

PaulF is raising the bar and the LOM is a new and significant feature of the reporting that will be expanded on in future IMO. FF you do a lot of supposing on a logical basis, and based on considerable experience - this gives you a considerable edge and you share it freely. And if this does not come to pass as you suppose then it will be slightly different.

You nearly dragged me in with your enthusiasm. Guys you need to dig a little on the numbers you complain about and then question the next quarter. You are invested (or not) based on the future not old numbers however they tell you a great deal.

Take care and be careful who you listen to I even see some of the more knowledgeable posters in here get a little infected at times. Contagion anybody?

CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.