FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Been through the presentation a few times now.Certainly a...

1. 435 Posts.
    Been through the presentation a few times now.

Certainly a different presentation than those we have seen in the past.

It was succinct and tight with plenty of highlights for the presentation time available.

First impression was, this is more aligned to be a more in the face presentation to shareholders, rather than one designed for potential shareholders, or to impress the market – however on taking off my shareholder blinkers, I think it would sit pretty well with potential retail investors and the market.

The hype from old presentations is gone and there is a much bigger emphasis on what we have actually got sitting in front of us.

Big emphasis on sustainable cost cutting measures with plenty of examples of what has been achieved and put in place to produce an outcome – important to get this across and they did it well.

The ten year Life of Mine Plan – could be argued not really a plan as presented, but rather an outline as it lacks sufficient detail for years 5 through 10, however what it does show is that it is not predicated on one or two mines, has the resource base to support it right now, plus with a high potential for new resources to be identified it will have flexibility (missed mentioning Alicia open pit in the commissioning phase diagram).

Exploration going forward is going to be targeted, however what didn’t get into the presentation was the word “ranked” - ranked was certainly mentioned in the June quarterly, and gives a whole new connotation to the way Focus is going to explore going forward (expect to hear a lot more about this at the AGM after the exploration review is completed as Focus is in what some in the military would describe as a target rich environment).

Overall, excluding my few minor nit-picks, I am definitely impressed with how this presentation sits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.