FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

"Now you'll scream and yell that I've got it all wrong and start...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    "Now you'll scream and yell that I've got it all wrong and start qualifying your statement,by saying it was someone else you were talking about."

Fitty, um...sorry I was replying to CW.

It seems I have upset the apple cart but I'm sure we were listening to you about 150,000oz/year at Coolgardie just 4 days ago????? Great research!!!!!

CW -
    "Just what do you think the payments in that 5B were for mate? That was a good thing not a bad thing."

Well one minute you're saying ask questions, the next you ask the question back????? In the March quarter Apollo had an apparently one off cost that would see it through 18 months of mining. Now we find out it spent another $15m at Apollo? And your explanation is that it's a good thing????

They have ore on the ROM pad because it's treated early in the quarter. Nothing unusual about that.

You're coming up with some very lame excuses on why cash isn't growing. Production growth has levelled out and FML spend all this capital to MAINTAIN current production, not expand. Small pits = regular development.

"They are now in a position of strength look at the development budget for this quarter of $2M"

So is your research based on this? Those figures have proven to be laughable. Look at last quarters "budget" and subsequent "actual' figures.....yes LAUGHABLE.

As for your comments - "monetize the development". LOL you have to be kidding! I'll tackle that rubbish at a later date.

Yes, yes FML achievements........they've achieved everything but for the one that really matters.

SHAREHOLDERS WEALTH.

I'd love to stay around and build on our relationship but I have a few jobs today.

I'll be talking to you all soon, miss you already xxoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.