FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi CW,Your post on delineating the real picture is top...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi CW,

Your post on delineating the real picture is top notch.

What you failed to appreciate is that you are pitching it, in some cases, to the product of our education system over the last 30 years.

It is a sad fact of life that a lot of real life applications are no longer catered for in the education system.

When I went to school (lot more than 30 years ago) there was this innocuous module in the curriculum called Civics which was designed to illustrate real life transitions from all the book learning you received on corps subjects.

As well as covering things like voting in State and Federal elections, how to fill in an individual employee taxation return, how the Court system works, it also covered the Stock Exchange, Medical, Media and other interesting things like what to do in the aftermath of a nuclear attack, along with cross gender matters for the time such as boys sewing on buttons and girls fixing tap washers (in most cases you also visited organizations to see the practicalities of what you were learning).

The Stock Exchange component as well as covering the varying types of stocks and shares also included a session on how to read a company balance sheet (the balance sheet bit not half boring at the time).

While we suffered all this at the time, it certainly for many of us has assisted us later in life – being taught the fundamentals of how to read a company balance sheet has certainly been a major plus in my coming to grips with how a company is performing.

What I am primarily getting at is that there are some shareholders out there that have difficulty in interpreting what appears in reports and balance sheets – they are not dumb, they are not stupid, they are not lazy, they are the result of the education they received, and in some educational areas they are a lot smarter than the rest of us.

However, keep slugging, the penny eventually does drop.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.