FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Reiner,Agree with you on how all the presso's try to out rank...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi Reiner,

Agree with you on how all the presso's try to out rank the nearest competition in just about every aspect, however in most cases it is a matter of narrow definition to get the statistical result you want (FML uses the same methodology, so we are no innocent party in this aspect).

About time some one (ASX) layed down the rules for these ranking tables, however that has probably got the same chance of happening as standardised production costing - zilch.

Noticed that the majority of presentations I looked at were full of information overload and as a result looked fairly horrible.

Agree on your buzz words.

Think the proceedings were in part shanghaied by the SLR/IGR merger announcement (great timing by them), so just how much attention was paid to other presenters is no doubt a moot question.

In some ways I think the Kalgoorlie Diggers and Dealers is moving away from its grass roots origins and concept and is losing a lot in the process - too many presenters, too many fron out of area, too little time to give an adequate presentation, too little time for questions, too expensive for retail investors to attend, and that is just to name a few problems.

Guess time will tell.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.