FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Alfieval2000,You state: "make your own conclusions" and...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Alfieval2000,

You state: "make your own conclusions" and then you offer yours - however you have not 'acted' on your view. We can only conclude you bought high and think FML will go under, that is; go into administration.

This flies against everything I have seen on site at Laverton and Coolgardie, also in the reports - and believe to be true. I say this calmly with no need to argue.

I respect the market and the obvious right of all to have a view and trade accordingly. I do not suggest you sell or hold Alfie it is your call because it is your money.

I thought a 'pump and dump' implies one has to dump at some point high up on that spike. I would point out I have only been long as many shares once and that was when FML were at 1.7c long ago. So I have not dumped at all. If anything I would have left long ago if this were the case. FYI the other positive holders that I know in here are also still holding based on their own fundamental research.

There is no half way from this post Alfie, you or me, only one of us is right and only time will tell. I have not stated here that you should take your money and run to match your view, obviously from my view I think that would be a mistake. Those that hang around to stir, with no stock held just add flavor IMO, they amuse me.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.