ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Kin don't seem to have a presentation slot, just a booth. Fair enough, given our somewhat chastened circumstances.

I asked myself what was new in the presentation - these are my thoughts

$4.3 million net at the start of July after the raise. (Projected spend this quarter $3.15 million according to the quarterly report):
    *If Sprott was paid back funds remaining would last until about October.
    *Given it appears Sprott were paid about 12% interest (annualised) on the amount drawn down over the last quarter, and given we were told a default exemption had been sought (and it seems granted), I surmise that the Sprott loan is going to be retained and further interest paid on the amount drawn down.
    *So allow for interest payments of $350k over the rest of the year, but don't pencil in repayment of 6.1 million.

Some scheduling information

Sept: Resource estimate update, Lewis drilling, power supply assessment, water supply assessment
    October ->  Mine scheduling, Metallurgical assessment, followed by engineering design and scheduling (possibly after Q4)

There are references to road infrastructure and Tailings Storage Facility, which I read as building rather than planning although it doesn't actually say. The implication seemed to be that roads are nearly ready to go, and TSF could be built in Q1 2019. That implies to me a resumption of work towards production (drawing on more Sprott funds) in Q4 2018 - to build the roads

We do need an announcement on funding soon. I wouldn't expect it to be announced at Diggers and Dealers, but it is interesting there is no mention of repaying the loan in the slides.
    Last edited by RooBendigo: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.