RMS 4.82% $2.17 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Diggers and Dealers presentation, page-49

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Yep, 100% agree deserthead, I also get the RMS way forward. Where do you start they have a veritable smorgasbord of opportunities. The Erinadus cut back with two diamond rigs running at either end of the pit will basically double the size of this pit which will easily produce 600koz within the $2,500 pit shell and completely negates any discussion about RMS production declining in the medium term. Don't forget the exploration drilling starting Penny in September as well as the Cue (which has open pit reserve at 3g/t!) super high grade +40g/t ore due in Q3 of 24/25 FY.
    Penny specifically - if they can extend at depth this will be a game changer. The diggers slide showing the free cash generation compared to the Aussie gold majors says it all -- pound for pound the golden horse is a beast with $315 million in free cash generation in FY 23/24! Since coming across from BRB, I am an RMS convert in case you couldn't tell. They are magicians at extending the life of mines (before my time but Vivien is an example of this) and Cue/Penny will no doubt get some of this magic. A larger pit at Erinadus and a relatively larger underground at Galaxy will simplify the operations at Mt Magnet negating the need to jump from deposit to deposit = lower cost.
    But wait there is more, how about 30-40k oz of very low cost stockpile processing this year at Edna May and the combined Roe/Rebecca PFS.
    RMS is just getting started people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
-0.110(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.519B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.29 $2.15 $5.848M 2.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 76731 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 28807 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.