PLS 3.23% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Cheers SF … Yes to WA companies already moving to renewable...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Cheers SF …
    Yes to WA companies already moving to renewable energy infrastructure - most recently RIO at Gudai Darri [this one] and BHP for NickelWest [see here],

And that was a happy post indeed for me .
    - I missed the Diggers & Dealers presentation and so was truly thrilled to see @DVEous ’ link to it.
    Thank you DVEous!

… But I had to stop it at the bit on future opportunities which starts at 18:11 (which slide @Buggo was similarly impressed by)
    Buggo the bit that got me here was not about Posco but that I felt there was yet another clear hint PLS is currently working towards being involved in other chemical processing plants .

As I heard that section, he spoke to the target of being a bigger player in the industry over time (and fair enough with such a huge high quality fully controlled operation?)
    “So many innovations on the way”…

Then there was the reminder there is real potential to ship less waste via additional on site processing through the Calix flash kiln process (he said 98% of current spodumene exports are waste - and therefore expensive ‘dead weight’ ? ).

..Then went on to speak to the potential downstream value adding that would come from developing Pilganoora- fed, PLS-shared chemical facilities such as the one in Korea proposed with Posco .
    Then he is very clear that in regards this kind of operation;
    … “We hope there’s more of those examples over time” and adds (like a bit of an afterthought) … “Including growing the relationship with Posco themselves.”

So, as said, I still think he already has at least one more downstream facility on the boil, and with so much spare/unallocated spodumene coming on line (did he say 200,000 tonnes?) I think it will be very interesting to find out where he intends to direct it.
    And it’s a tasty product … buyers will be wanting to sort things early?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.100(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.034B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.20 $2.98 $96.27M 31.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80269 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 22200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.