PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

You mirror my strategic thoughts, SF. I have never been a...

1. 11,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    You mirror my strategic thoughts, SF. I have never been a dividend animal - I - am - not - an - an-im-al; with notable exceptions of course cool.png. Nevertheless, I don't see Warren Buffet encumbering himself with pesky dividends; and particularly not with highly potential mega companies in the making - I cite PLS. Instead, and with the knowledge of almost certain mega-growth one is better to build that Mother (all due respect to mothers) into a Blue Chip adult to rival BHP. Not, I would say, beyond the realm of possibility, given the thematic, their expansion pathways and the projected income over the next 5/10 years, and beyond. My argument being that provided the management team are strategic thinkers, which they seem to have proven, given their success in the past, and one has a ballooning bank balance, then one has the potential to deploy said cash in a manner and timing conducive to rapid company growth with an exponential income stream. That, my fellow PLSians, is how one might anticipate a $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 dollar share price on what little remains of ones life - followed by your widowed wife colouring her hair purple, spending up big at Sizzlers and buying her new pool boy a Rivian eek.pngrolleyes.png. Or in Maya'a and Mowee's case their husbands get hair transplants and go wild snorting coke off the bellies of some very friendly and expensive goils wink.png. And for the young PLSians - a pox on your accursed youth - you lucky, lucky bastards ! wink.png

But I digress, whilst still alive and in the near future, if a PLS chap or PLS lady of means requires a paltry $30, 000 or $50,000 in order to buy a bauble for the lucky 'better quarter (jewelry, hookers an electric Merc), a partner of whom now regards you as a living god, or to pay an electricity bill eek.png, then one might instead sell a few shares. Dividends be damned ! - grow that Mother!

Caveat: I do appreciate that dividends might suite the personal circumstances of some, but consider that the potential, exponential asset and capitol growth of PLS could and may far exceed any dividend income, for maybe the next ten years - if all capital is reinvested in a strategic manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.