PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Diggers & Dealers Conference 2022 Presentation, page-47

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436

With respect Dizzle that's a 46 cent post, diluting my wealth. You are correct on the premise the share price is a $6, but short term wants over the compound effect of strategic capital reinvestment is IMO short sighted, given this company is still in its pull up nappy phase, I say let there be compound growth to the dividend lovers, as said, do some short term trading in the meantime.

Remember, this companies current product is considered a commodity, let it diversify its product mix and morph into a specialty chemical producer, not beholden to others to process, thus somewhat in control of its own destiny. I would prefer this company had the chance to reach $10 per share, then pay a dividend, say at 150 cents per share.

In addition, DRP's with mining companies are fraught with danger, as the share price follows the commodity price. I'd rather trade the company on the basis of the commodity price cycles, so any dividends would go straight to the bank account, and be reinvested in something that makes sense, at that time.

So I respectfully disagree with your sentiment, not yet, no divis for a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.