RMS 4.67% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Diggers & Dealers Conference - August 2017 Presentation, page-41

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    It looks like RMS is destined to make into the Guinness book of world records to stay highest number of days in the .40-.415 range.
    The price has been in this range since 18/04/17 till date, with the exception of 10-12 days of uptick just before and after the GDXJ reshuffle. During this time roughly 260-270 million shares have changed hand on ASX and another 40-50 % on CHI-X. No substantial holder announcement except Ruffer/VanEcK which means same shares are circling back & forth.

Last week I went to Resource Rising Star conference in Sydney to see the MOY CEO.
    I was sitting next to a gentleman who was an advanced trader/investor. In the course of speaking he mentioned about RMS and stated huge cash backing, other than that he didn't knew much about the company. I told him I have a decent position and have faith in management. He said everyday he watches closely to make a move but the price is doing nothing. He won't buy until the price starts moving. That was a big eye opening for me and somehow an explanation why the price is not moving.
    The price is not moving because new people won't buy until the price moves &
    the price won't move until the new people buy.
    We holders are scratching our head.

People buy in looking at the prospects but the price does nothing for days & weeks.....they sell.
    Next and so on and on.
    Suffice to say, somehow RMS is failing to attract enough new buyers.
    I am still holding.....but man.....it's testing my patience which everyone has only limited amount.

Maybe gold needs to be 5000 dollars for RMS to move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.180B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.87 $4.797M 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 77570 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.