BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Diggers & Dealers Mining Forum Presentation, page-22

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    Hi speculator101, (and other holders), good post. A few key points in addition to your comments if I may.

In my view the time "sunk" is also a huge de-risk here as well. That has yielded so much despite what the price indicates but there are sound reasons for this. My recent research indicates that numerous similar examples in this sector point to "no issues" at all for BRB. I was watching OXR and BSG in their day but I refer to current examples.

The "resource" is misunderstood. The geology is misunderstood by many investors.

Value based on the current Resources and apparent upside makes any assumption that $24M was not "fair value" yet "interesting" to say the least. I make it at least 4x that and note a couple of examples of valuations that compare and as high as $500M per 1Moz Au.

We have a mine / resource geologist looking on and I hope he can talk to some exploration geo's and to Tom and Alistair. This is the key to understanding BRB at this point in time. I am no geologist however I get to talk to them one on one which helps as i can check my understanding and interpretation. There is a lot of data now and a lot of hints about what is to come if you get the professional view.

DYOR and all the best to all, position or not I hope you do well. My views are for the longer term this is not a trade at this stage for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.