WA1 2.20% $12.98 wa1 resources ltd

Aloha! I am a bloody yank with an IB account who bought WA1 at...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Aloha! I am a bloody yank with an IB account who bought WA1 at $0.57A. I have held until $18 and sold some and then sold more at $20. Now I am buying again. This is a great asset to own. I was also buying XOM and CVX in 2020 when CNBC was announcing the end of fossil fuel companies. Problem is the punters forgot that both XOM and CVX survived WW1 and the Great Depression and WW2 and even survived Obama!

I grew up in a Venezuela junta. I ran a company in Silicon Valley in the 1990s and am a farmer in Hawaii now and when I read this talk about its whose land and this and that you have to remember what human nature is. King Kamehameha killed and stole from more Hawaiians than the US or British Navy could have ever hoped to. He called it "Uniting Hawaii"! Here I register the Battle of Nu'uanu in 1795. Its a tourist spot now on Oahu where hundreds of Hawaiians died. Another tourist spot is called Pearl Harbor where thousands died and many Hawaiians.

When I was living in Perth going to Uni we liked to go surfing up the coast as far as Shark Bay. In some of the tide pools I found metal fragments from Japanese bombs from WW2. Let me just say now wherever the Japanese went they murdered the indigenous. Aborigines would have been exterminated by other "people of asian color". You think the CCP would ever care about aborigine land or aborigine rights? I still prefer the West! But keep whining. Its your right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.