WAF 0.37% $1.37 west african resources limited

Ann: Diggers & Dealers Presentation 2024, page-5

1. 11,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6635
    Cheers @hboy
    It was pleasing to hear they are already tracking above guidance of 210k.
    Richard also confirmed that the 10 year mine plan is conservative, with a strong chance of bulking up the tail end with further exploration.
    Love that Sanbrado processed 1.7mtpa for the first half of CY24... runrate closer to 3.4mtpa!
    Had to crack a smile when Richard talked about M1 South and... if it was in W.A, it would be a world class U/G mine, in Burkina... it's just 'working class' cool.png
    Plus, they will be hitting the Northern shoot next week.... optionality and scale.... with development ore feeding the plant later this quarter (I wonder if this is budgeted within the CY24 guidance?
    Drilling.... 4 RC and 2 DD being brought inhouse.... that is a lot of drilling capacity!
    Toega.... looks like an almost certainty for U/G.
    Richard basically views Sanbrado as having at least 3 U/G operations within the next 2 years....
    Kiaka... 9mtpa currently, but plans to debottle neck and maximize production profile further.... do I hear 250k+ on the cards (could be much higher for the first 5-6 years)?
    Right near the end, I did note that Richard discussed how WAF is unhedged.. part of it is a higher coupon rate on the debt, but as he explains, it has been more than worth it, which I strongly agree with.
    Basically Richard spoke incredibly well, a true leader in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.005(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.558B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.40 $1.35 $4.656M 3.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3670 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 46444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.