MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: Diggers & Dealers Presentation, page-3

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Didn't go to the event, but usually there will be a video on the MD's presentation (just like previous years) so worth waiting for it.

The slides alone don't add much to what we already know as MRP has been disclosing continuously, but a few interesting bits for me :-

1. No mention of Nimbus. This is a stark contrast with previous years' D&D presentations. It's clear full focus is on Boorara now.

2. Love the Long Section picture on page 10, shows the culmination of drilling so far. It shows clearly that shallow gold is towards the south easter side of the Southern Stockwork, and less so near the trial pit. Would be great if MRP keeps updating this picture after each drilling assay and show it in announcements.

3. Resource Update of the Southern Stockworks by end of 2017 - Great! Exactly what I wanted to hear, a commited deadline to make a resource update. Let's hope the next 3 months' drilling at Southern Stockworks yields more positive results.

4. $9m for next 12 months' drilling while cash balance just $3m. Since MRP not yet producing, so no chance for acquiring Debt to finance that. New Equity definitely required. Unless... they sell Nimbus or PGO shares?
    Last edited by gelxi: 11/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.