BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Hi Cymon,Yes, I started selling as of this morning although...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Hi Cymon,

Yes, I started selling as of this morning although still have quite a volume to go.

The final straw for me was the continual delays from the Bardoc Board & Management Team without any notice whatsoever.

If you have the time, I urge everyone to review the Diggers & Dealers presentation from October 2020. Very little has been achieved since this date and I’ve noticed (like most here) that the project just keeps getting pushed further and further back.

The Fina Investment Decision is now not expected until “Nov/Dec” as quoted by Rob Ryan in the latest video with Kerry this morning and I have zero doubt that means “the week prior to Xmas so the board can get a bonus to pay for our ten Wives Xmas presents.”

Mining was meant to start this quarter, now it’s not until “Jan/Feb 2022” and first gold production was oringallt meant for Q3 2022 and now Rob has mentioned “first gold pour Jan/Feb 2023.” I would be ok with holding this stock until then but as you probably know I’ve been around this stock long enough to know that those timelines will undoubtedly be pushed back further and first gold pour may not even be until 2024 at this rate, if ever.

For such a good project, the communication from the company is simply horrendous. It’s extraordinary, zero announcements or communication from the company for four months prior to Monday this week and all of a sudden they dump three abysmal announcements on investors right before the diggers & dealers conference.. Please, please, please Bardoc, show investors more respect then that; in turn, investors may respect you too.

Bardoc did not maximise last years POG surge and the experts are all expecting POG to stay around the $1700-1800USD mark for the next few years which makes the Bardoc Project enticing on initial looks but not so much when fully diving into the technicals.. and to clarify, no, I don’t refer to Pokerface as being such an expert who continually claimed we would see $3000USD this year.

Anyway, that’s it from me, time to move on and move up.

All the best Cymon, I have felt your pain for a very long time although have finally caught on to the games played by this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.