BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

These jokers are legitimately white collar criminals. The...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    These jokers are legitimately white collar criminals.

The opportunity cost of holding this stock for longer than I care to remember is simply unfathomable and will give me more mental health problems than God himself.

I haven’t posted on here in a long time and have always held extremely high hopes for this stock, even when strategic decisions were questionable, although this latest presentation is officially the last straw for me as an investor in BDC.

Without notice, timelines have AGAIN been pushed out! I recall Mr Robert Ryan clearly stating they would have funding before the Diggers & Dealers conference in August earlier this year. Clearly, another lie to investors. Delving further, I note that that the due diligence is only now starting in Q3 when it was obviously meant to be wrapped up before funding secured. What’s more, site contradiction has been pushed from Q3 to Q4 and open pit mining and process construction pushed from Q4 to Q1 2022.

I have no doubt that Bardoc Gold will not go to mining by Q4 2022 as they CURRENTLY state. They will be lucky to be mining from Q3 2023 IF they ever do mine.

For me, as a long term and substantial investor has me left lost for the words. I’m all honesty, what was done between April to the end of July.

Bardoc produced a sustainability report my ten year old son could’ve written and have more highly paid employees on the board than ever before. They are acting as if they are a Newmont Gold when they haven’t even mined an ounce. They have blown through investor cash like a Colombian Drug Lord and have absolutely ZERO to show for it. They wasted precious drills in North Kawona and Mayday when they should’ve continued exploring greater Aphrodite and Zoroastrian as well as Slug Hill.

The latest drill results (which are pathetic) were six months in the making and what a coincidence they were dropped a day before their investor presentation. Nothing dodgy there let me assure you…

Robert is not up to it and he hasn’t helped himself by hiring a bunch of overpaid desk jockeys. The board have well and truly moved on and it’s a shame I held blind faith in this company for far too long.

I will be exiting imminently and will never be returning to this thread or Bardoc.

I wish I did this years ago but at least I will get out with some money still.. something that many diamond hand investors here won’t be so lucky to do.

I will leave you all with this…

Stormer; You were right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.