BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

I watched the interview posted by Scombley a few days ago in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    I watched the interview posted by Scombley a few days ago in which Kerry Stephenson from Small Caps interviewed Rob regarding BDC . Given the pretty harsh criticism put forward by TheSleepingGiant (TSG) and the lack of "success" (read SP growth) I want to put forward a few nuggets that Rob mentioned in the interview which is really worth listening to for all ongoing investors and maybe even TSG (especially given the recent trajectory of the SP ....at last!!)

Around about the 13 to 16 minute mark Rob talks about the growth in our resource size and mentions that the exploration program has delivered almost 900,000 ounces at a cost of about $20/oz.

Assuming over the entire mine life that additional gold can be mined, in simple terms that has increased future revenues by $2,160,000,000 yep $2.16B !! Using a gold price of A$2400/0z and the forecast AISC of A$1200/oz that means an additional gross profit before tax of $1.080,000,000 or $1.08B over the life of the mine. Now we dont know how much of the 900k ounces will be mined but we do know that they will continue to find more ounces and are working on that right now.

It would be fair to say that if they continue to discover more gold resources at any where near to $20/oz we will do very well.

One more small thing to ponder: if we do end up mining 3.1m ounces over the mine life that would equate to total revenues of no less than $7,400,000,000 or $7.4B AND a gross profit before tax of $3,7B.

All of that from a company that currently has a market cap of $123m.

This why I have not sold a single share in over 3 years if ever (cant remember that far back).
    I dont know when the market will wake up the the potential value of BDC but I suspect the revised DFS and confirmed funding will see this share well north of 15C per share. I am planning to be a shareholder when it happens.

Cheers W2

PS TSG I hope that you will also have a change of mind before selling your entire holding. I do understand and share your dissapointment in the current SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.