BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Listen, I'm not like a couple people on here spouting doom and...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Listen, I'm not like a couple people on here spouting doom and gloom. I understand they are here being negative after they lost a lot of money on BUD and it makes them feel better to come here and talk it down. The human mind...you feel better when others lose like you did...shame...but that's how it is for some.

To be fair, I had already ear marked for these the bottom drawer whilst they attempt to gain traction in the market...the waves along the way are kind of irrelevant, though provide some fun for us along the way.

I can kind of spin this to say it's a positive that we'll end up having more companies selling the product in those regions...that's very true and undeniable. However would certainly have loved the alternate news that sales through Digicel were flying and meeting targets!

My main concern here is management now. I've personally lost faith in Dave. I think he talks a big game and is able to spin things but in a short time he has been at the head of some pretty significant stuff ups. Is he all talk and completely incapable of actually executing? He must know that people are now dismissing much of what he says (of course there will still be ppl who believe every word he says). You need your man in charge to have absolute credibility....I am questioning that now.

Is what it is. Let's hope there's some good numbers around the 4C and not Dave spouting more commentary to try and suck people in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.