BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I said in an earlier post. While OHM makes a whole lot of sense...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I said in an earlier post. While OHM makes a whole lot of sense and can save companies a lot of money, the pain these companies are feeling re their energy bills is not sufficient for them to spend money to save money.  A lot of start ups make this mistake, have a great idea, makes all the sense in the world and should sell 1000s of products/license and it does not happen. Simply because these companies never asked their target market if they were interested in buying their product.  I do not believe BUD every conducted market research to see if OHM was viable.

If you go back pre OHM, BUD was selling and IoT sausage machine to take energy consumption data from buildings and businesses, produce a report to tell them how to save money, no one was interested in supplying this data or could not access it.  This was the pre IPO pitch.  So they developed OHM to install in buildings and grab the date to sell it back to the company.  It then became a revenue model based on selling hardware.  Went from IoT software algorithm business, to hardware business and it has not worked.

As for Parse, who would know.  I would suggest all the BS with data privacy and US election issues and European data laws, Parse is dead or at the very least years away from producing revenue.  IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.