BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Digicel Arrangement Update and Revised Guidance, page-47

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    Ahah no way, stating what your stock is doing isn't ridiculous. It's totally ridiculous talking about how good the company is doing when it's doing poorly.

I've got it from you guys for saying a big deal is needed, it's come to be true after all. No doubts about it a big deal is needed even if the 4c is good.

I also stated that another product is needed to shield the heat away from OHM, DM is actually doing this smart move. Gives BUD another crack at it as well. Watch all the announcements from the new product shield the heat from OHM revenue.

As I say follow the SP, speaks wonders and the fall from 40c to 9c is telling the story. 

DM enthusiasm has actually worked against him again. Credit to him for going hard but now all holders suffer and are suffering, while the man sold a load at 20c. 

This announcement isn't bad but believe me the company isn't doing great. The SP would be at 15c if we gained hardcore traction. Expecting one mill to 1.1mill, no doubt will drop the SP lower.

Positive and Negative trading never works and allows the CEO to spin stories so people keep biting. The suspension in my opinion is the company gearing up for the backlash from investors, board meetings and things like that while telling the ASX we need time for the acquisition.

To the people who will tell me to sell, I won't and can't as it's not worth it and I still believe a big deal is possible. The big deal is my life jacket to cash flow positive I don't think DM will retract all the way just yet.

Let's hope for the best on this acquisition, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.