ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    "I think he talks a big game and is able to spin things but in a short time he has been at the head of some pretty significant stuff ups"

So which part of Dave's - Hey Digicel time to sh!t or get of the potty do you regard as inadequate?

I mean seriously how many armchair critics here have been criticising him for mismanagement only for you to now criticising him for taking affirmative action.

Can you elaborate on why you think this is a CEO stuffup please.

the decision to terminate Digicel's exclusivity right was due to the followingreasons:
    • Year 1 minimum commitment not achieved – Digicel has not achieved the minimumsales commitment target for the first year under the Reseller Agreement and, basedon the current rate of sales growth (including the failure to achieve the Q2FY19 salestarget), the Company considers that Digicel is unlikely to achieve the minimum salescommitment for the second year. 
    • No new or revised sales outlook for 2019 – Digicel has not provided the Companywith a new or revised sales outlook for 2019 and has indicated that new or revisedsales targets will not be available until end of March 2019. 
    • Uncertainty around dedicated IoT sales targets for sales staff – Digicel is in theprocess of reviewing its 2018 performance and Buddy has been informed that it iscurrently uncertain if Digicel will provide its sales staff with a specific Buddy Ohmtarget in 2019 (which was the case in CY2018). 
    • Uncertainty around GTM strategy – Digicel is considering a new go-to-marketstrategy for Buddy Ohm, but has not yet settled on a strategy or committedresources or a timeline to Buddy. 
    • Internal reorganisation and delays – the recent tragic and unexpected death of theDigicel CEO and Digicel having recently replaced several sales and marketing leadershas led to an internal reorganisation of Digicel's management team resulting indelays with sales efforts of the Digicel team and implementation of a clear strategy inrespect to Buddy Ohm.  

Indeed I take the polar opposite view.

They have not performed, they have not met their commitments to reporting and forecasting, they are in turmoil for reasons related to the untimely death of their leader so OUR CEO has stepped in an done what is in the best interests of the company HE is responsible for.

The only negative in this announcement is a delay in sales.

Now I have always said, sales and uptake are not guaranteed but that is the risk we have all taken on as shareholders that cannot be denied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.