BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Digicel Arrangement Update and Revised Guidance, page-53

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Everyone wants to hear “we just sold a ka-billion-gillion ohms” which would be great news, but this certainly is not bad and it’s the right move by the company. Digicel isn’t pulling their weight and meeting targets, and so buddy is yanking their exclusivity and letting other companies sell in the region. Ok, good. The way I’m reading this, Digicel isn’t saying “we can’t sell this product,” they are saying “our company is a shit show right now.”

So there’s nothing to get worked up over. We know another piece of the puzzle which is that digicel didn’t meet their sales targets for the year. Ok. But digicel didn’t go and unplug all the ohms they installed and so those are still producing the recurring monthly revenue. Nestle is still paying. Good. Fine. It’s a safe assumption that digicel wasn’t focused on Ohm sales last quarter so I suspect they didn’t add much to the overall bottom line for the Q.

It’s also likely that the acquisition is not digicel related, which is good. Sounds like that company has some issues right now (is there a forum some of you can go over to and spread doom and gloom?). So I’m even more excited to hear about the next pieces of the suspension puzzle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.