BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Digicel Launches in Six New Markets, page-42

1. mnb
    1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I have just watched a doco about keeping your body as young as possible, which obviously we all want to do, but this featured two people who were mid 50s and were un poor shape physically. They had no exercise and poor diet. One had a health age if you like of 21 years older, and the other had an age of 29 years older. They were put through many mental and physical tests over a few hours to arrive at these conclusions. They were shown there results on screens exactly like Buddy Ohm...and the stunning effect of seeing their life in colours, graphs, numbers, good level indicators, percentages danger levels etc etc etc really hit home in that format. They were so moved that they both got into exercising and changed their diets and three months later they could again see on those same screens what a difference they had made...and technically how many more years they had bought themselves.
    I can see from this the effect that Buddy Ohm will have on anyone looking at our screens, that is the instant info in front of them which will change behaviours for the better. Until I saw people's reactions to it being put to them in that format I did not realise what an impact Buddy Ohm will have in a positive manner, and how anyone getting a demo of it could not help being influenced to try it. Just an observation I thought I would share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.