AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Some points worth noting and apologies if there is some overlap...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 250 Posts.
    Some points worth noting and apologies if there is some overlap here with earlier posts today:
    * phase III completion and public release of performance spec to be available at earliest possible date within Q1 2015. Not "during", not "by the end of" Q1. The public release of this information has the potential to light a rocket under the SP. My broker contacts tell me there is significant funds ready to be thrown at these speaker chips if the performance data lives up to expectations - by latest indications we might even expect it to exceed those expectations thanks to the transduction principle.
    * we have "fully functional chips". I repeat, we have fully functional chips... Surely AKP wouldn't describe chips that don't meet their own performance requirements as "fully functional".
    * we have discovered and patented the "transduction principle" which vastly improves our chips. Hopefully one of our more technically minded investors can elaborate on this - but anything that improves our chips' performance and economics gets a big tick from me!
    * we have already completed all the necessary upgrades to leverage the transduction principle benefits - we are just measuring and quantifying the precise benefit. Massive that we have been able to complete all this since the discovery - it must have gone relatively smoothly on the fabrication front.

Next announcement is likely to be a biggie IMO.
    Last edited by MattyE: 31/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.