AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Digital Speaker Development Update, page-59

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    So its easy to have a bob both ways?

" ... "As I’ve always stated this stock is an emotional investment for me, and goes against my usual spidey senses". ..."

" ... Quote from my post #33148129 dated 16/05/2018: "I am certain bringing the AGM forward was an excuse to give AP the argument ‘We will have everything sorted in a couple of weeks’ and also dangle some ‘specs’... spin masters. I am certain there will be further delays. This hype will be short lived, and if I’m wrong everyone is rich anyway" ... "

But if you are right you are happy to lose your investment? So which do you really think is true? Really? Use the force Luke! You cannot use a light sabre without it!

You are correct in observing that I have an emotional investment in this stock. I do. But it is based on and informed by a degree of trust in other people's integrity and good will - especially where their own interests are also at stake! In this case the integrity and good will of the management team who have way more at stake than I do. I trust that they will be doing everything humanly possible to make it work. Irrespective how they express their sentiments in their announcements I know that that commitment is standing squarely behind the progress being made. I am just happy to coat tail on their success. All I do is to think how I would be acting in their place given the news they have to announce. But as I don't know what their news actually is I have to listen to what they are saying and work backwards. You can learn an awful lot just by listening to what people say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.