AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Digital Speaker Development Update, page-30

1. RVR
    6,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2334
    Thank you again BobF for your excellent and detailed analysis of the recent past. I’m sorry you can’t be at the AGM, but I and another LT AKP investor will be there again, and I will be asking some additional questions, including:

*Given the obvious complexity of constructing these chips and wafers, are the presenters confident that they can be produced in commercial quantities at a price that allows an acceptable gross margin for the Company?

*Is it possible that the production problems referred to above may inhibit the use of the chips in mass market applications because of their cost?

*We are told that this technology has now ‘played music’ in the laboratory, but even after many years no ordinary shareholder has been allowed to hear ANY sound from the current technology. When can we realistically expect to hear a demonstration of the Audio Pixels digital sound reproduction device?

Would you consider forwarding your questions to Danny in Tel Aviv, and I will do the same, or would you like me to forward our composite questions in advance - with a request that they be responded to at the AGM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.