AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Digital Speaker Development Update, page-38

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    There are lots of patents for ideas that never became practical, commercial or real.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1566/1566127-16f7c49a06f745b229c4738450f3cc02.jpg

I present to you whatever this is... apparently it never became a thing, but there’s this and thousands of patents, literally thousands that never eventuated.

This may not apply to AKP, but just want to make it clear that whilst the theory may be sound (huehuehue) the engineering (ie. implementation) may not even work with our fabrication constraints.

Regarding this whole argument regarding a single wager, I am guessing that AKP have designed it like every other chip manufacturer, with say 100x or more individual chips, connected in such a way that allows them to test each individual chip without having to cut up the wager and mount each chip individually. It would make perfect sense that they test for consistency across the whole wafer, so imagine how much more effort would be involved otherwise.

What I really think happened is that they increased the voltage/current to overcome stiction and in doing so, with thinner layers the whole thing fused up. Perhaps they did it accidentally, rather than exceeding its designed limits, who knows? The announcement is vague af.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.