AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

The key phase to me in this announcement is around intellectual...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The key phase to me in this announcement is around intellectual property (ie "Considerations concerning preservation of intellectual property protection prohibit discussion in greater detail")

In my opinion, there's a distinct possibility that we are still waiting for patent protection for some key aspect of the final design. Otherwise there's no reason not to mention in this mornings announcement, details that must remain hush hush, these days anyone can get access to the details of a registered patent.

I feel we are still waiting for the necessary patents to come through. I refer readers to the previous ASX announcement 'Overview April 2019" on page 12 of that announcement Nick Holonyak who gave birth in 1961 to a 130Billion LED global industry, and yet hardly anyone has hear of him or given him credit for his pioneering work.

At the time I though to myself, what is management saying here, were they trying to convey the importance of having air tight patent protection. However I now feel they might have been hinting that some crucial patents are still awaiting approval. In my opinion we are in a holding pattern until we have universal patent protection in place, I'm happy to wait a little while longer, any thoughts from other holders.

NB. Do not rely on my thoughts as set above, these are only my opinions. Do your own due diligence, contact management if you have questions that require verification.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.