AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Digital Speaker Development Update, page-22

1. 2,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2429
    Ho Hum. I do not wish to sound negative but this sounds a lot like the "but there is a tiny problem with the voltage" from Nov/Dec 2016.

It could be that the adjustments they say they know they can make will actually be just a small thing and easily done. It could be that the underperformance is such that you cannot hear the sounds the MEMS makes, or it could be that they are only 97% of what they planned. They just do not attempt to make the situation clear for us. What they never give is the context that allows the reader to understand what the actual implications are. Is this going to add 2 weeks onto the scheduled "pipeline" or 2 months, or 2 years?

The problem is that we really could easily be just a few weeks away from them telling us that they have production quality MEMS coming off the line at TJ. And this does kind of have the feel of trying to indicate that, but toned down by the natural reticence of a poker player to not give anything away that he doesn't absolutely have to.

Out of frustration I have just emailed Danny and Fred asking for clarification. I would urge others to do the same. I consider the answers to that tantalising difference in expectations as being very price sensitive, and they could give us some idea of expected timing quite easily. Just a slight nod or a head shake would be enough to change the direction of the SP significantly either way, and that is what I would call price sensitive information. So we should be given it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.