AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I can't disagree. I held the chips in my hand in 2017 and they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2652
    I can't disagree. I held the chips in my hand in 2017 and they said the packaging had been sorted. I believed them then and based a lot on that. They have never corrected or updated that story until now, and yes, clearly they certainly could have said a lot of this a month or more ago.

But despite what seems like a trickle feed of news fragments I do think the news they bring is good, so long as it is reliable. The problem is that many will say "yeah, but that's what you said last time, and the previous time. Show me the product. Show me the specs." This is the "boy cried wolf" scenario. The SP will not reflect the news because the news always gets followed by more news and deferred satisfaction. Hence people are selling purely out of indignation. I console myself by acknowledging the fact that I have kept asking for news, but there was nothing definitive to tell us, so they gave us micro-news items that shut us up for a few more weeks, while they got on with the slow but steady effort that is only slowly coming to fruition.

It is what it is.
    Last edited by BobF: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.