AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I think that is actually an excellent question. I earlier posted...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2639

I think that is actually an excellent question. I earlier posted an image I understood to be a prototype of the 4 chip player. So they are definitely capable of making something like this. So I think AP could very easily have at least posted an up to date image of the newly packaged chips installed into this new demo device. I suggested to Danny some months (years?) ago that showing a video of the unit playing music would be a very good idea from a PR confidence point of view, especially if using a hand held camera to move around it so you get to see and hear the device doing its thing, playing a decent piece of complex music, so we get the clear impression of the sound field's shape as well as how loud and clear it is. If they can talk about it as a finished product they ought to be able to do that. But that assumes the device is actually using chips that are good enough to do that publicly.
    But they have not done this. It's just an announcement, words on paper, describing a sound making device.
    I am inclined to think that the fact that this has not been done indicates that the company feels the pressure to provide an update but does not quite have the goods yet to be convincing. I conclude that while that point is definitely coming soon, it is still likely to be some weeks away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.