DCC 3.51% 5.5¢ digitalx limited

I also don't mind the relationship with the Sophisticated...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I also don't mind the relationship with the Sophisticated Investor if they pump out regular videos. Easy to lose the message in the announcements, maybe half a chance in a vid.

I have to respectfully disagree. While the content of the videos is excellent, they are not the way to reach the people who are needed to publicise the company and attract new investors. Who are desperately needed to increase the falling liquidity.

The best way to reach traders and busy market people is a short written announcement. Busy brokers and traders will read them quickly. Videos require time and tend to be "I'll have a look later".

Unfortunately DCC's liquidity has now fallen to a level where buyers will be put off because there are insufficient buyers to make buying of any quantity safe. Unless there is a sudden big spike in bitcoin price and it hits the headlines, DCC needs to urgently address the liquidity problem. I've told them this, and offered useful connection that would not cost them a cent. To no avail so far.

I think the whole story is terrific, just can't believe the elephant in the room is so invisible to them.
    Last edited by farmboy: 23/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $47.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $42.54K 757.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65029 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.