MEJ 0.00% 5.3¢ macro energy ltd

Ann: digitalBTC Signs Strategic Agreement With C, page-9

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    re: Ann: digitalBTC Signs Strategic Agreement... 12 million in the bank! Revenue, in my opinion it would
    Have have to be the best 'spec' stock in the country, people talk of the big risk in bitcoin, hmmm, and there's no risk in spec stocks..... Course there is! Every single one...

This stock is for people who want to have a derisked play in the bitcoin space,

Talking with a family member who has a master in math, degree in science and electrical engineering, melbourne uni, is of the view that bitcoin has the potential to go absolutely miles in both directions, it is a risk, a large risk! Large reward, the same reason why NEN was 40c now less than 4, except NEN wasn't wearing its own hat!!

We can sit and talk about how "what if they found a never ending supply of gold bars and the price of gold went to 5c an ounce,
    And how that would affect the world economy and so on!! Really??? But we don't because we don't believe that?? What if we did??

Bitcoin has got a space! It's a growing space that is very real to the people which exist In it,

I see this stock as a 50/50, the upside is much and the down side is I loose, but they will have 12 million in the bank, and aquiring something to derisk this more,

This is all my own opinion! pls do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.