DCC 2.00% 5.1¢ digitalx limited

I feel it simple comes down to very limited cross cultural...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I feel it simple comes down to very limited cross cultural chatter..
    Crypto folks as ive observed the last year are definately not looking to stocks to diversify, instead its another ICO or a new coin to expand their portfolio.

Ive seen more lately though people talking about dividend possibilities in crypto which makes me hope theyll look to the ASX as they mature in their market and see how outstanding DCC is as an opportunity.

It baffled me at the beginning but now Im not surprised.. as crypto represents a way to hold direct currency in ones hand and the weight of that is enormous mentally for folks getting high on gains.
    Having shares in a company conversely they see as less volatile (the main attracting factor) and hence arent doing the google search
    "ways to invest in blockchain that isnt bitcoin?" which led me here 6 months ago.

I try and explain how much DCC holds and how this stock will be explosive (again) and my gains here are even bigger than BTC since June..
    Deaf ears for now..

Like my mates who have a guard dog but dont lock their doors, its the sexier aggressive methods of fiscial growth/security they want

As for regular investors.. i feel they are watching for how SEC et al will approach ICOs a la China.. perhaps they view DCCs current flow of income as a short term thing before regulation. who knows..

Id love to see AirId n Pocket get a pump up to break that stalemate.

Glad to be here with all yall, amazing first stock experience for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $12.70K 249.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90460 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ 25000
Last updated 10.35am 31/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.