DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Ann: DigitalX Launches AirPocket Marketing Campaign-DCC.AX, page-66

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    it always amazes me when posters take that high and lonely road and start bagging their own stock...as opposed to providing realistic commentary.

When I am trying to sell my house next time, I'll make sure to tell the buyers at auction every little thing about it that is of concern or has been irritating me or needs to be fixed...they need to know these things because otherwise I might burn in hell...haha...even if it is legal for me to just shut up...lol...I shall do the right thing sir...I shall point them to the developers application at council to build a 12 story office block next door...they should also know that there is a termite infestation and that the neighbours smoke pot over weekends...additionally I'd like to refer them to a number of break-ins that occurred in my street very recently and give them the responsible detective's business card should they require more detail. Two houses down there is a huge pit bull that barks the whole night long...special mention should be made of this during auction by the auctioneer...hehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.